Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Working on the Water (continues)

This was my reply to the email that I received from the
individual that is in charge of VTS.


The question that I have with this ... Is there was no traffic
in Rosario Strait that morning…
Other than the Garth Foss, three miles behind me.
If you don't believe me,
do you keep a recorded log of some kind ?
If you do, please look.
And if there had been traffic, I would have utilized the TSS,
or done whatever it took, to avoid that traffic.
I am of the opinion that the VTS personnel who were on duty that morning
did not use good judgment in assessing the traffic situation that existed.
Since there was no traffic (other than myself)
what collision possibilities were there ?
What dangerous situation existed in that area, that morning,
for VTS to be so concerned with the route that I utilized ?

Sincerely ......


I never heard back from him.(VTS guy)
Well let me restate that, I heard from my Boss,
He told me that I made my point,
and to stop picking on the VTS personnel.
Huh?
Me picking on the VTS personnel ?
They started it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be nice, you know you anloy a good argument.