Monday, April 2, 2007

Brrrrr - 4/2/2007




Ok, Its April 2nd and look what we get ...
yup that's right, a winter wonderland.
To get to our home, we have to drive up
a very steep and winding hill. even with a
little bit of this stuff it gets slick n dangerous.
Looks like the chains that I just pulled out from the back of my vehicle,
will be going back in.
I don't know about you all, but around here,
the global warming that everyone is concerned
with, has not shown up in my neiborhood yet.
Do any of you remeber in the Seventys ...
(showing my age here) the big concern then was the inevitable ice age that was coming,
and of course with the cold and ice the end of civilization as we know it ?
Well ... while the rest of you are going to get the global warming in your area,
In mine we are going to get the ice age.
Wanna swap ?

No comments: